Saturday, February 26, 2011

Don't worry I'm still alive

Sooooooo yeeea I haven't posted something new in a couple of days thanks to school, our company and other things but I'm still here, its ok don't panic. So noone needs to go jumping off a cliff just yet, me and my associates are still on our mission to supply the masses with our premium products, but enough about us, I would like to dedicate this post to some awesome artwork I just stumbled upon. This artist Pedro Saldarriaga made some artwork labeled " Birds of Prey" and while its probably not quite my ideal type of artwork that I usually view ( Peter Max and Banksy would be more of the types of artwork I tend to look at), I thought it was pretty tight, go ahead and check it out.   more of " Birds of Prey" can be found at http://slamxhype.com/art-design/pedro-saldarriaga-birds-of-pray-paintings/.

No comments:

Post a Comment